Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Green paper on end-to end architecture
From "Bill St. Arnaud" <bill.st.arnaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:43:09 -0500

Peter:

Could you please circulate to Glif-all and post on the GLIF web site the attached green paper on end-to-end architecture prepared by myself, Inder Monga and Erik-Jan Bos.

Could you also add the following note:

"A green paper is a discussion document intended to stimulate debate and launch a process of consultation on a particular topic. A green paper usually presents a range of ideas and is meant to invite interested individuals or organizations to contribute views and information. It may be followed by a white paper, an official set of proposals that is used as a vehicle for their development into protocols or products".

We hope the paper will stimulate some lively debate

Bill

------
R&E Network and Green Internet Consultant.

email:     Bill.St.Arnaud@xxxxxxxxx
twitter:  BillStArnaud
blog:       http://billstarnaud.blogspot.com/