Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Preparation for GLIF Tech in Honolulu
From Peter Szegedi <szegedi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:46:17 +0100

Dear Lars, Eric, GLIF Tech,

First of all, best wishes for the new year!

As you may know, the GLIF Technical Working Group will hold its winter
meeting on 17-18 January 2013 at the University of Hawaii, Honolulu,
United States. This is being held in conjunction with the TIP2013, a
joint conference of APAN and Internet2 Joint Techs meetings.

The logistics and the preliminary agenda can be found at
http://www.glif.is/meetings/2013/winter/

We'll have a full day meeting on Thursday and based on the talks and
discussion topics proposed we might even finish by the end of the day.
However, we also have the room available on Friday so if we run overtime
or there's any last minute talk or discussion request we can easily
schedule them on Friday morning, no problem.

Please, let know your suggestions to the agenda ASAP!

Regards,
Peter
--
Project Development Officer