Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Invitation to OGF NSI-WG meeting at GLIF
From Guy Roberts <guy.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:35:04 +0100

A working group has been initiated in OGF with the task of preparing a
specification for a network services interface. This interface
definition is intended to support multi-domain circuit creation requests
initiated by users such as grid middleware and propagated between
domains. The inaugural meeting of this working group was held at OGF24
two weeks ago. Group details can be found at:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/nsi-wg

An ad hoc meeting of this working group has been scheduled for the
morning of Friday 3rd October following the GLIF meeting. Because of the
close relationship between the work being done in the GLIF ‘Control
Plane and Grid Integration MiddlewareÂ’ Working Group, we feel that it is
important to co-ordinate the work of our groups. Since this is only the
second meeting of the NSI-WG this is a good opportunity to understand
the relationship between our groups and ensure that our goals are
aligned. We will also value any contribution from GLIF on the experience
you have gained in your working group.

I would like to invite you to attend our meeting this Friday, meeting
details can be found at the following location:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nsi-wg/wiki/HomePage

I hope to see you there.

Regards,
Guy Roberts