Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject agenda proposals for Prague
From Ronald van der Pol <rvdp@xxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:10:12 +0200

For the upcoming GLIF technical meeting I would like to propose the
following agenda items:

- interdomain monitoring
We discussed perfSONAR last time. Several of us have been working with
the E2EMON stuff for the LHC OPN. I will write down our experiences and
the pros and cons of E2EMON and send it to this list soon.

During the meeting, I propose to agree on a set of requirements that
we have for interdomain monitoring and see if E2EMON can meet them
and what is missing.

- GLIF operational procedures
For a SURFnet project I am writing a document about our experiences
with the "The ordering and fault resolution process for multi-domain
Lightpaths across hybrid networks" document of Rene, Almar and Erik-Jan.
I hope to finish a first version next week and will send it to this
list.
--
	Ronald van der Pol
	SARA High Performance Networking