Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Re: please comment on global identifiers proposal

  • Subject: Re: please comment on global identifiers proposal
  • From: Thomas Tam <thomas.tam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:33:07 -0400

Hi Ronald,

In the previous version, the section 3.3 describes the sourcing GOLE naming Scheme, you have replaced it with the URN naming scheme in the latest version. I suggest we include both schemes as examples and explain why the URN naming is preferred over the sourcing GOLD naming. Both schemes are quite similar, one of the selling features is that it is based on the RFC.

-Thomas