Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Re: please comment on global identifiers proposal

  • Subject: Re: please comment on global identifiers proposal
  • From: Thomas Tam <thomas.tam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 06:49:21 -0400

Hi Ronald,

I have a few comments in section 4:
?
1: Should the name "sourcing organization" be "sourcing organization/GOLE"? eg. STARLIGHT is a name of the change point. 2: I like the ":" separator between first and second parts. It's really doing its work as separator. 3: In the bullet four, it sounds like we are setting a rule for the sourcing organization/GOLE of how to setup their internal naming. I believe our idea is using whatever the sourcing organization has internally.

-Thomas