Welcome to GLIF!
GLIF, the Global Lambda Integrated Facility, is an international consortium that promotes the paradigm of lambda networking. GLIF provides lambdas internationally as an integrated facility to support data-intensive scientific research, and supports middleware development for lambda networking. It brings together some of the world's premier networking engineers who are working together to develop an international infrastructure by identifying equipment, connection requirements, and necessary engineering functions and services.
The GLIF participants are National Research and Education Networks (NRENs), consortia and institutions working with lambdas. Administrative support is provided by the GLIF Secretariat with financial support from sponsoring organisations.
- Programme published for 16th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop
- Registration opens for the 16th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop
- New GLIF Co-Chairs
- GLIF to hold meetings at Internet2 Global Summit and TNC 2016
- REANNZ joins as GLIF sponsor
- Taking a Bohemian view on R&E networking
- Minutes of Governance Working Group meeting #13 available
- Proceedings of 15th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop available
- AtlanticWave-SDX: A Distributed Intercontinental Experimental Software Defined Exchange for Research & Education Networking
- Capital Ideas in DC
- Presentations from GLIF Techs #23 available
- The Global StarLight Software Defined Networking Exchange (SDX): A Novel Advanced International Communications Facility
- GLIF world map 2015 - Call for Participation