Welcome to GLIF!
GLIF, the Global Lambda Integrated Facility, is an international consortium that promotes the paradigm of lambda networking. GLIF provides lambdas internationally as an integrated facility to support data-intensive scientific research, and supports middleware development for lambda networking. It brings together some of the world's premier networking engineers who are working together to develop an international infrastructure by identifying equipment, connection requirements, and necessary engineering functions and services.
The GLIF participants are National Research and Education Networks (NRENs), consortia and institutions working with lambdas. Administrative support is provided by the GLIF Secretariat with financial support from sponsoring organisations.
- 17th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop to be held in Sydney, Australia
- Minutes of Governance Working Group meeting #14 available
- GLIF splices up vision of global architecture in Miami
- Proceedings of 16th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop available
- New GLIF Co-Chairs
- GLIF to hold meetings at Internet2 Global Summit and TNC 2016
- REANNZ joins as GLIF sponsor