Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Re: [GLIF all] Agenda for GLIF Technical Working Group Meeting #22
From Kevin Meynell <meynell@xxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 5 Sep 2014 16:21:25 +0100

Hi Joe,

> Under GOLE updates, there is no provision/time slot for any GOLE updates. Only projects are listed. Usually the GOLEs each have 5 minutes for updates. Is that your intent? This is not clear.

There’s a bit of a constraint on time, so after discussion with the WG Chairs, it was decided to focus on infrastructure where there are new or substantial updates. We can still add other GOLEs if there’s something that should be reported, but I don’t think we’ll have time for all of them.

I understand that Helsinki and the UAE are the locations of new optical exchanges.

Regards,

Kevin