Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject GLIF Technical WG meeting #21 - Call for agenda items
From Kevin Meynell <meynell@xxxxxxx>
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:00:09 +0000

Dear all,

The next meeting of the GLIF Technical Working Group will take place on 19-20 March 2014 at Georgia Tech in Atlanta,
USA. This is in conjunction with the 19th GENI Engineering Conference, and will be on the Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning (with the possibility to continue later). The meeting website can be found at http://www.glif.is/meetings/2014/winter/

Registration will be through GEC when that opens in the next week or so, although we’re currently starting to put together the agenda. Could task force leaders in particular therefore let me know how much time they’ll need?

Some possible items for discussion...

- Final NSI CS v2.0 spec & report from OGF40
- NSI Implementers Task Force
- SDN
- Global Network Architecture
- Demos for Queenstown and establishment of Demos Task Force

Regards,

Kevin Meynell