Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Urgency for inter-domain SDN
From "Bill St. Arnaud" <bill.st.arnaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:45:36 -0500

Eric:

I have just learned that Ciena has put together a team to develop
inter-domain SDN. I know that Google's SDN  expert is also working on this
as well. Iwould not be surprised if Infinera and Brocade are also working
this.  I agree with you it is critical that we clearly define R&E
multi-doamin SDN requirements asap, others it will be defined by vendors.

In addition to GLIF work I wonder if it would be useful to bring this to
IETF as well

Bill

------
R&E Network and Green Internet Consultant.

email:     Bill.St.Arnaud@xxxxxxxxx
twitter:  BillStArnaud
blog:       http://billstarnaud.blogspot.com/