Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject RE: DRAFT Charter: GLIF OpenFlow Interdomain Task Force - quick comment
From "Bill St. Arnaud" <bill.st.arnaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:49:01 -0500

Eric:

Good charter.  The only comment I would make is that you expand the scope of
the task force to include multi-domain as well as inter-domain. In our Green
paper we  take care to define multi-domain differently than inter-domain.
Inter-domain is interpreted at the relationships between domains such as at
a peering point or GOLE, while multi-domain involves services that span two
or more independent domains or GOLEs.

Bill

------
R&E Network and Green Internet Consultant.

email:     Bill.St.Arnaud@xxxxxxxxx
twitter:  BillStArnaud
blog:       http://billstarnaud.blogspot.com/