Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Thank you from Chicago
From Lars Fischer <lars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:19:40 +0200

To all of you who attended the GLIF TECH meeting in Chicago last week, I want to again thank you for truly participating and not just being there, for presenting your work, for leading and being part of taskforces, for setting up a series of excellent demons, for contributing to discussions during sessions and in breaks, all of it pushing the global vision of GLIF forward. To those who unfortunately had to miss it, I hope to see you soon in the taskforces, on the mailing lists, and in future GLIF meetings.

I think we had an excellent and productive GLIF TECH meeting in Chicago, with several taskforces reaching key milestones, and with important discussions setting the direction for work in the years to come. The coming years will be exciting, with key GLIF technologies such as NSI transitioning into production and new technologies entering the experimental field.

I also want to again welcome Eric Boyd as co-chair of GLIF TECH. I am looking forward to working with Eric. With all your support and enthusiasm, I'm confident that we together have many more exiting GLIF TECH meetings and GLIF TECH projects ahead of us.

See you all in Honolulu in January.

/Lars
--
Lars Fischer <lars@xxxxxxxxx>, @lpfischer