Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject GLIF Topology Questionnaire
From Jeroen van der Ham <vdham@xxxxxx>
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:12:10 +0100

Hello all,

Just in time for the Christmas break we have something to get you in the mood for the GLIF meeting in Baton Rouge next month :). The DTOX task-force has prepared a questionnaire about topology representation and exchange, which we would very much like to have your input on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZHSEkwbjY3T2psaDJtWTRDQVhQbEE6MQ

Please fill this out, it should only take about 10 minutes of your time. The results can be submitted with or without your personal information.
I will present the results of this questionnaire at the GLIF meeting in Baton Rouge, so please fill them out as soon as possible :)

Happy Holidays!
Jeroen van der Ham.