Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject RE: Call for major GOLE/Resource updates at GLIF2011
From Joe J Mambretti <j-mambretti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:34:07 +0000

FYI: The StarLight GOLE will provide an update

Thanks

From: Peter Szegedi [szegedi@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 9:14 AM
To: tech@xxxxxxx
Cc: Lars Fischer; Gigi Karmous-Edwards
Subject: [GLIF tech] Call for major GOLE/Resource updates at GLIF2011

Dear all,

The 11th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop will be held on 13-14
September 2011 at the Museum of Modern Art, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
http://www.glif.is/meetings/2011/

As usual, we have approx. 1 hour in the Tech WG agenda reserved for the
significant GOLE and intercontinental lambda updates (that may impact
international and multi-domain lightpath networking).

If you need a short (5-10 min.) timeslot in the GOLE/Resource update
session in order to give a brief report about your latest developments,
deployments, etc. please, get back to me with a short description of
your update not later than the 15th of August, 2011.

Regards,
Peter
--
Project Development Officer