Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Proposals for demonstrations at GLIF
From Peter Szegedi <szegedi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:22:49 +0200

Dear Tech WG,

I'm collecting all the potential demonstrations and their technical
requirements for the Annual GLIF meeting in Geneva.

If you are planning to show any demonstrations during the meeting,
please contact me first. I will negotiate the technical details with the
local organisers at CERN.

As usual, we have roughly one hour slot for demonstrations on Wednesday
afternoon: http://www.glif.is/meetings/2010/ It means that 15-20 min.
demonstrations can be done in a rotational basis (depending on the
number of demos).

Proposals for demonstrations will be accepted by 31 August. Spaces are
limited!

Regards,
Peter
--