Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Transportation required for GLIF meeting?
From Kevin Meynell <meynell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:44:47 +0000

Dear all,

Internet2 have asked us whether we require transportation from the Marriott University Park Hotel to the Officers' Club where the GLIF Technical WG meeting will be held. I'm advised this is a 15-20 minute walk.

I'm therefore wondering who is staying at the Marriott hotel, and whether you'd be happy to walk bearing in mind it may be cold and snowing? However, it should also be mentioned that the cost of providing a bus is expensive, so it would only be worthwhile hiring if there are a significant number of takers.

For those planning to drive, there's also parking at the venue (at no cost to yourselves if you mention GLIF).

If you're planning to attend the meeting and haven't already done so, could you please register at http://www.terena.org/events/details.php?event_id=1560?

Regards,

Kevin Meynell