Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject dynamic GOLE pilot discussion list
From John Vollbrecht <jrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 14:17:41 -0400

At the march GLIF meeting in Catania the concept of a dynamic GOLE was discussed and Lars Fischer suggested that we start a dynamic GOLE project within GLIF.  At the ad hoc GLIF meeting on April 27 in Washington there was a consensus to form a group to define what the pilot GOLE would be and present it at the GLIF meeting in the fall.