Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject GLIF Resource update
From Erik-Jan Bos <erik-jan.bos@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:08:20 -0700

GLIF Tech,

For the GLIF working group meetings on Friday, your Tech co-chairs have planned a GLIF Resource update, as can be seen in the updated agenda that Kevin prepared and announced earlier today. We've done this exercise in the previous Tech meetings in Reykjavik, Iceland and Nottingham, UK, and that gave great insight to the available infrastructure for GLIF use.

The format we propose for this time is more structured, in order to be
more efficient and clear. Please find attached a one slide PowerPoint
file that is also available in PNG format for easy viewing, containing
NetherLight as an example.

I kindly ask all open optical exchange operators and "owners" of lambdas
to open optical exchanges to prepare one slide in a similar format of
the example attached. No fancy stuff needed, as long as the information is there and as complete as you can get it.

Please send this one slide to me not later than Friday morning 9am. I
will compile a presentation from the input received on my laptop that
will be on the beamer, so we avoid frequent laptop changes with all
problems associated.

I am looking forward to your one page. Thank you!

__

Erik-Jan.

PNG image