Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject iGrid proposal update (5/22/05)
From Maxine Brown <maxine@xxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 16:29:18 -0500

GLIF Techies,

I uploaded the latest iGrid demo proposals (and Symposium proposals) to our ftp site at <ftp://ftp.evl.uic.edu/pub/OUTgoing/igrid2005/>. These are not for public distribution, so please keep them somewhat confidential.

These lists are not for publication, but for your information and review. These lists continue to be in a state of flux, as people add, merge and/or withdraw their submissions. Also, the proposals have not yet been reviewed by the iGrid Program Committee, though I expect the Committee to primarily provide feedback to nurture these applications and presentations along. Meanwhile, YOU (members of the iGrid Cyberinfrastructure Committee) need to review the computational and networking demands to make sure the necessary global infrastructure is in place.

Any support you can provide will be gratefully accepted. National Research Networks should support their constituents in any way they can. Vendor support, both in-kind services and financial (e.g, toward food functions), will go a long way towards ensuring the success of this year's iGrid event.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns.

Maxine