Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Message from Peter Clarke

  • Subject: Message from Peter Clarke
  • From: vietsch@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:14:19 +0100 (CET)

From: "Peter Clarke" <clarke@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Kees Neggers" <kees.neggers@xxxxxxxxxx>,
	"Karel Vietsch" <vietsch@xxxxxxxxx>, <gov@xxxxxxx>, <tec@xxxxxxx>,
<rap@xxxxxxx>, <all@xxxxxxx>

Glif Colleagues

This mail prompts me:

I took some sort of action at the Nottingham meeting to
work with Maxine and Terena to ensure there is a simple list of Glif
applications projects availabl eon the web site.

This is aimed at use for presentations to funding bodies etc..

The idea was to firm up a simple pro-forma (which Maxine already had a
good version of) and then work with Terena to populate a web site. [that's
how I remember it at least]

I propose to take some action on this now.

   Peter

team are fully behind us now to glue all this