Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Re: Global Identifiers meeting at next GLIF

  • Subject: Re: Global Identifiers meeting at next GLIF
  • From: Lars Fischer <lars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:01:59 +0100

Ronald van der Pol wrote:
Lars, Thomas, Tom,

I had a discussion with Erik-Jan and Peter last Friday about the
next GLIF meeting in Catania. We decided that I would send a
document with the latest proposal to the glif-tech mailing
list a try to get a decission at the meeting about it.

Sounds good.

Attached is a document that describes our proposal only, without
the urn part. It explains how it can be extended to a urn scheme.

Looks good to me; brief and to the point.

/Lars
--
Lars Fischer <lars@xxxxxxxxx>
Chief Technology Officer