Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Re: Global Identifiers meeting at next GLIF

  • Subject: Re: Global Identifiers meeting at next GLIF
  • From: Thomas Tam <thomas.tam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:07:54 -0500

Hi Ronald,

The document looks good to me.

-Thomas

Ronald van der Pol wrote:
Lars, Thomas, Tom,

I had a discussion with Erik-Jan and Peter last Friday about the
next GLIF meeting in Catania. We decided that I would send a
document with the latest proposal to the glif-tech mailing
list a try to get a decission at the meeting about it.

Attached is a document that describes our proposal only, without
the urn part. It explains how it can be extended to a urn scheme.

Please read and comment.

	rvdp