Global Lambda Integrated Facility

[GLIF tech] GLIF Tech agenda for Hong Kong

Dear GLIF Tech Community:

The agenda for our upcoming meeting in Hong Kong near the end of this
month is taken good shape, with many interesting topics on it such as a
number of our task forces reporting and leading discussions, as well as
two new topics that might interest you very much, i.e. GOLE Governance
and the LHC Open Network Environment (LHCONE).

Please take a look at the still draft agenda at:
http://www.glif.is/meetings/2011/winter/
If you feel that something is missing, please let you co-chairs Gigi and
myself know.

Looking very much forward to talking to you soon, best regards,

__

Erik-Jan.