Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject GLIF Topology Questionnaire
From Jeroen van der Ham <vdham@xxxxxx>
Date Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:08:55 +0100

Hello all,

To start this new year we have something to get you in the mood for the GLIF meeting in Baton Rouge this month! The DTOX task-force has prepared a questionnaire about topology representation and exchange, which we would very much like to have your input.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZHSEkwbjY3T2psaDJtWTRDQVhQbEE6MQ

Please fill this out, it should only take about 10 minutes of your time. The results can be submitted with or without your personal information.
The results of this questionnaire will be presented at the GLIF meeting in Baton Rouge, so please fill them out as soon as possible :)

Happy New Year!
Jeroen van der Ham.