Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Re: FYI: Open Lightpath Exchanges, The Data Deluge, Software Defined R&E Networks
From Gordon Cook <cook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:55:34 -0500

Bill my jaw dropped when i read this.   And i see that i had not read far enough down in your post to see what you are quoting

we are concerned that, although he
makes many stirring speaches, he operates largely out of sight.

QUITE FRANKLY WITHIN THE PRIVACY OF THIS LIST PLEASE, I AM ENORMOUSLY ALARMED.  AND IN A 38000 WORD 106 PAGE ISSUE,,,,,I SAID SO IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.   I AM NOT GOING TO DISPLAY MY DOUBTS ABOUT THE 46TH MOST WEALTHY AMERICAN OPENLY AND TO THEIR FULL EXTENT ON MY WEB PAGE.

I KNOW THERE ARE NLR RESEARCHERS ON THE GLIFF LIST.... I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF THEY WOULD WRITE ME PRIVATELY AS TO THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT WHETHER NLR HAS BEEN REENERGIZED.  IT IS MY STRONG IMPRESSION THERE IS LArgely a wall of silence.  I asked peter oNeil and kurt snodgrass about their opinions and I have heard zero from them.  Since apparently you saw only my web site i will send you seperately the whole document.  and then please lets talk.

as i think most folks here know I have enormous reaspect for you bill having done mulktiple interviews with you back to 1994....

as far as i am concerned what happened to NLR is NOT good new.... biut even though whaT FEW POSSESSIONS I HAVE WOULD NOT BE WORTHA LAWERS TIME TO GO AFTER I HAVE NO DESIRE TO PAINT A BULLS EYE ON MY BACK.

I SEND THIS TO ALL GLIF IN THAT I HOPE TO QUELCH IMMEDIATYLY ANY IDEA GETTING OUT THAT I FEEL NLR HAS BEEN RE-ENERGIZED.

I WOULD WELCOME ANY ASSISTANCE IN DEALING WITH WHAT IS GOING ON WITH NLR.  THE HYPE IS MIND BLOWING