Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Call for major GOLE/Resource updates at GLIF
From Peter Szegedi <szegedi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:18:52 +0200

Dear all,

As you may know, the 10th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop will be held
on 13-14 October, 2010, in Geneva, Switzerland.
http://www.glif.is/meetings/2010/

In the Technical Issues (Tech) Working Group session we'll have roughly
1 hour for the major GOLE and intercontinental lambda updates.

Because of the limited time, the Tech WG co-chairs this time prefer
only major updates that may impact international and multi-domain
lightpath networking. If you need a short (5-10 min.) timeslot in the
GOLE/Resource update session in order to give a brief report about your
latest developments, please, get back to me with a short description of
your update by the 31st of August, 2010.

Best regards,
Peter
--
Project Development Officer