Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Re: Transportation required for GLIF meeting?
From "Rodney Wilson" <rgwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:53:48 -0500

Title: Re: [GLIF tech] Transportation required for GLIF meeting?

I'm happy to walk Kevin.

Cheers,

Rod Wilson
Nortel

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Meynell <meynell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tech@xxxxxxx <tech@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Jan 14 11:44:47 2010
Subject: [GLIF tech] Transportation required for GLIF meeting?

Dear all,

Internet2 have asked us whether we require transportation from the
Marriott University Park Hotel to the Officers' Club where the GLIF
Technical WG meeting will be held. I'm advised this is a 15-20 minute walk.

I'm therefore wondering who is staying at the Marriott hotel, and
whether you'd be happy to walk bearing in mind it may be cold and
snowing? However, it should also be mentioned that the cost of
providing a bus is expensive, so it would only be worthwhile hiring
if there are a significant number of takers.

For those planning to drive, there's also parking at the venue (at no
cost to yourselves if you mention GLIF).

If you're planning to attend the meeting and haven't already done so,
could you please register at
http://www.terena.org/events/details.php?event_id=1560?

Regards,

Kevin Meynell