Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Re: global identifiers naming scheme
From Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@xxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:47:16 +0200

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 01:40:20 +0200, Ronald van der Pol wrote:

> This mail is sent to confirm the decision on this mailing list so that
> we can start using this naming scheme. Please send your comments, if any,
> to this mailing list before April 15.

All,

No objections were raised. So, the attached Global Identifiers
naming scheme for interdomain lightpaths has now been adopted by
the community and can be implemented. I will contact the various
GOLEs via the GOLE operators mailing list and work out the details.
Thank you all for your cooperation and support.

	rvdp