Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject FYI: Optical Transceivers and Passive Muxes
From Kevin Meynell <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:00:14 +0100

I don't know if this is of interest to anyone...

From: "Bryan Delodder" <bryand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Optical Transceivers and Passive Muxes
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:34:51 -0400

Hello Kevin,

I am trying to find somebody at TERENA that evaluates and deploys optical
components for the networks there. Specifically, someone who looks at the
850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm and CWDM/DWDM pluggable (GBIC/SFP/XFP) transceivers
that fit into network equipment from Cisco, Foundry, Linksys, Brocade etc.

My company is supplying and supporting these products as well as the passive
MUXes and OADMs to do WDM rings and point to point solutions that help to
expand networks and conserve fiber in metro/campus installations.

We have been helping sites that are constrained by the amount of singlemode
fiber on hand by using WDM technologies in connections that range from only
a few meters, to beyond 80 kilometers.

Please let me know if you have any interest in this type of devices.

Best Regards,
Bryan

Bryan Delodder
Optics Central Inc