Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Re: please comment on global identifiers proposal

  • Subject: Re: please comment on global identifiers proposal
  • From: Thomas Tam <thomas.tam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:22:21 -0400

Hi Ronald and Tom,

I like the URN proposal also. One of the good arguments is that it is based on the RFC.

I agree with Tom, it is good to have Lars' view on the draft, why don't we wait for couple more weeks.

-Thomas

Tom Lehman wrote:
All,

I like the URN concept as well.

I think it good to have Lars on the team.  I am sure he will let us know if
we get too far off base;)
Tom