Global Lambda Integrated Facility

Subject Registration for annual GLIF meeting is now open
From Karel Vietsch <vietsch@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:32:36 +0200

Dear colleagues,

As you know, the next annual GLIF meeting, also known as the 7th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop, will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on 17-18 September 2007. It will be hosted by CESNET, the national research and education networking organisation in the Czech Republic.

Logistic information about the event is available on the workshop website at http://www.ces.net/glif2007/ . This includes information about the venue, local transport, hotels and time schedule.

Registration is now open on-line at http://www.ces.net/glif2007/registration.html . The early registration fee (payment before 17 August 2007) is 130 euro, the late registration fee (payment after 18 August 2007) is 180 euro, and on-site registration will be 210 euro.

It is also possible to book your hotel room via the registration pages.

On the days after the GLIF event, CESNET will organise its annual Customer Empowered Fibre Networks Workshop. Information on that event is linked from the website of the 7th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop at http://www.ces.net/glif2007/ .

I would like to encourage you to register for the annual GLIF meeting as soon as possible, and I look forward to meeting you in Prague.

best regards,

Karel Vietsch
GLIF Secretariat