Welcome to GLIF!
GLIF, the Global Lambda Integrated Facility, is an international consortium that promotes the paradigm of lambda networking. GLIF provides lambdas internationally as an integrated facility to support data-intensive scientific research, and supports middleware development for lambda networking. It brings together some of the world's premier networking engineers who are working together to develop an international infrastructure by identifying equipment, connection requirements, and necessary engineering functions and services.
The GLIF participants are National Research and Education Networks (NRENs), consortia and institutions working with lambdas. Administrative support is provided by the GLIF Secretariat with financial support from sponsoring organisations.
- GLIF/OGF Techs 'meuse' standards in Maastricht
- Proceedings of GLIF/OGF Techs meeting available
- Registration opens for 13th Global LambdaGrid Workshop
- Call for Demonstrations for Singapore
- Logistical information for 13th Global LambdaGrid Workshop now available
- Joint meeting of GLIF and OGF Techs to be held at TNC 2013
- Technical Task Forces Progress in Paradise
- Proceedings of Technical Working Group available
- Introducing the GLIF principals
- Scientists Showcase Innovations in 100 Gbps Network Services Required for Next Generation Research and Discovery
- GLIF in confluence in Windy City
- Proceedings of 12th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop available