Welcome to GLIF!
GLIF, the Global Lambda Integrated Facility, is an international consortium that promotes the paradigm of lambda networking. GLIF provides lambdas internationally as an integrated facility to support data-intensive scientific research, and supports middleware development for lambda networking. It brings together some of the world's premier networking engineers who are working together to develop an international infrastructure by identifying equipment, connection requirements, and necessary engineering functions and services.
The GLIF participants are National Research and Education Networks (NRENs), consortia and institutions working with lambdas. Administrative support is provided by the GLIF Secretariat with financial support from sponsoring organisations.
- The Global StarLight Software Defined Networking Exchange (SDX): A Novel Advanced International Communications Facility
- GLIF 2015 - Call for Demonstrations
- Agenda for GLIF Techs #23 available
- GLIF world map 2015 - Call for Participation
- Register for GLIF Techs #23
- GLIF Techs spring meeting to be held in Washington D.C
- GOLE Operators Task Force formed
- Minutes of Governance Working Group meeting #12 available
- 100G with Scenery
- Proceedings of 14th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop available
- SDNCon 2014 to be held in Wellington, New Zealand
- GLIF 2014 - Call for Presentations
- GLIF Techs get the A for effort
- Proceedings of Technical Working Group available